Monday, December 28, 2009

A Long Awaited Update

Whoa! I haven't written on here in a loong time! Since June 22! But here's the update on me! I'm now a Freshman at RHS, I'm at the main campus and I'm a Freshman Representative which means I'm on the Student Council. I got my first high school report card and I got a 3.85 GPA. I hate Geometry, and love to play piano still!
I'm also going to the District Honor Band! Which means that for two days I get to go into Bend and play with about one hundred other of the best High School musicians in Central Oregon. I'm really excited! Only four freshman out of the 42 students from RHS are going, it should be a blast!

2 comments:

Summer said...

Yes! Someone I know is blogging. This shall be a refreshing experience :)

Anonymous said...

Way to go whit. Glad to see something new on ur blog.