skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Whitzee's Blog :)
Monday, December 8, 2008
17 days until Christmas!!! Oh yeah I saw Twilight for the FIFTH time! I love it!
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
Yahoo! Fifth time? Wow! You probably have it memorized by now. right?
December 9, 2008 at 9:56 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Books that I Love
Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer
The Shadow Children Series by Margaret Peterson Haddix
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkien
Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen
Fablehaven by Brandon Mull
Children of the Promise Series by Dean Hughes
Alex Rider Series by Anthony Horowitz
A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!
Blog Archive
►
2009
(6)
►
December
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(21)
▼
December
(12)
Happy New Year everyone!
Yay!It's almost 2009! I love to start a new year! ...
I've started a new series, its called the Children...
This year for Christmas my family got a wii! We we...
Winter Break!
Nine days until Christmas!!!
Two very important announcements! The first is tha...
17 days until Christmas!!! Oh yeah I saw Twilight ...
Extra Day Off!
22 days until Christmas!!! yay!
24 days until Christmas!!! If you can't tell, I'm ...
25 days until Christmas!!!
►
November
(7)
►
October
(2)
Followers
1 comment:
Yahoo! Fifth time? Wow! You probably have it memorized by now. right?
Post a Comment