skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Whitzee's Blog :)
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
TWILIGHT is AMAZING!!!
Twilight is a GREAT movie! I absolutely love it! I've now seen it three times and I want to go again! I am so excited that they are making new moon into a movie too!
1 comment:
Claire Cullen
said...
Heck yes it is!
November 29, 2008 at 7:10 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Books that I Love
Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer
The Shadow Children Series by Margaret Peterson Haddix
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkien
Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen
Fablehaven by Brandon Mull
Children of the Promise Series by Dean Hughes
Alex Rider Series by Anthony Horowitz
A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!
Blog Archive
►
2009
(6)
►
December
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(21)
►
December
(12)
▼
November
(7)
I've seen Twilight FOUR TIMES!!!!!!The first time ...
Great Thanksgiving!
TWILIGHT is AMAZING!!!
6 DAYS UNTIL TWILIGHT IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
SEVEN MORE DAYS UNTIL TWILIGHT is OUT!!!!!!
We Won!
Election!
►
October
(2)
Followers
1 comment:
Heck yes it is!
Post a Comment